Royal Opera House - Event Manager
c. £27,000 per annum
The Royal Opera House produces some of the best opera and ballet in the world and benefits from having a range of outstanding public and back-of-house spaces in which we are able to both host our artistic programme and provide some of London’s most prestigious Event, Conference and Banqueting venues. Within our building in Covent Garden there are over 22 letting spaces with attendance capacities ranging from 4 to 1000.
The Event Manager will develop and manage a portfolio of client relationships, to sell these venue spaces, and plan and manage the events line with our strategy, service levels and commercial sales targets, working to key performance indicators.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced team player with these qualities:
- A proven track record with considerable sales experience from a similar conference/banqueting or events environment
- Demonstrable sales skills and a track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets
- The ability to manage expectations and work with all parties to achieve a successful event and maximize client satisfaction
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- The confidence, experience and credibility to represent the Royal Opera House with high profile clients
- Ability to deliver to objectives and work consistently under pressure
A full job description and information on how to apply for this position is available on our website www.roh.org.uk or from the Personnel Department on Tel: 020 7212 9124.
Closing Date for applications: 10.00am, Friday 22 March 2013
Applicants must have work authorisation for the UK.
more information >>
Telephone: 020 7212 9124