As we all navigate a way through the challenges Coronavirus (COVID-19) has presented, many of our member venues are delighted to welcome you back to experience events at their wonderful locations.
Carefully following government guidelines, the venues are able to assist you with arranging events now and in the future.
- Business meetings of up to 30 people indoors are allowed in permitted venues if social distancing can be maintained and the venue can demonstrate it has followed the COVID-19 guidance.
- Wedding ceremonies and civil partnerships for up to 15 people are able to take place. For further government guidelines for small marriages and civil partnerships click here
- Wedding Receptions in the form of a sit-down meal in a COVID-secure location for up to 15 guests will now be permitted.
- Filming is allowed at permitted venues. Please click here for further guidance.
- All other events are required to wait until restrictions on business and other private events are lifted (once public health assessments allow)
Our member venues have been diligently preparing new capacity guides and COVID policies to safeguard your event. Details of the changes in capacities and their policies can found on each venue’s page on our website or by contacting the venues directly.
We all look forward to welcoming you very soon.
In the meantime, please find below helpful information for your guidance: