As we all navigate a way through the challenges Coronavirus (COVID-19) has presented, our member venues are carefully following government guidelines.
From 5 November 2020 the venues are able to assist you with arranging professional filming and business meetings up to 30 people and they very much are able to assist you with any future events that you are planning:
Current Events and Activities that can take place:
- Business meetings and events may take place with up to a total of 30 people if reasonably necessary - for example for the purposes of work that cannot be done at home - if social distancing can be maintained and the venue can demonstrate it has followed the COVID-19 guidance. Event spaces, including in conference centres and exhibition halls, can be used for reasons permitted by law, including for business events of up to 30 where reasonably necessary, for education and training purposes where reasonably necessary.
- Professional film and TV filming is allowed at permitted venues. Please click here for further guidance.
- Business meetings and events of over 30 people should not currently take place in any venue. Larger business events will be only permitted once it is safe to do so based on public health advice.
- Weddings and civil partnership ceremonies will not be permitted to take place except where one of those getting married is seriously ill and these weddings are limited to 6 people.
- Wedding Receptions will not currently be permitted.
- Banqueting and private dining events should not currently take place in any venue.
Our member venues have been diligently preparing new capacity guides and COVID policies to safeguard your future events. Details of the changes in capacities and their policies can found on each venue’s page on our website or by contacting the venues directly.
We all look forward to welcoming you and assisting you with your event planning for future events.
In the meantime, please find below helpful information for your guidance: