Are you ready to take the reins of unforgettable experiences in the heart of London’s nature? An exciting opportunity awaits you as an Events Duty Manager at London’s only charity dedicated to enhancing our city’s wildlife!
Immerse yourself in the London’s green spaces and become an integral part of our passionate team dedicated to making a positive impact on our planet. We are looking for experienced Event Managers to deliver a calendar full of weddings and events within our three venues, acting as the main point of contact to our clients on the day, managing the meticulous set up of the venue and guaranteeing the satisfaction of both guests and clients.
- Transform venues into enchanting landscapes, lead a team of event aficionados, and guarantee the satisfaction of every client
- Ensure seamless execution of on-site logistics, from setting up captivating displays to overseeing the smooth flow of activities.
- From meticulously setting the stage for a captivating event to overseeing the post-event clear-down, you will be the architect of seamless execution
What We're Looking For:
- Proven experience in event management (ideally at least 12 months prior experience), with a knack for creating immersive and engaging experiences.
- Excellent communication skills and experience in supervising small teams and/or casual staff
- Meticulous attention to detail
Please note that the majority of our events are held during the evenings and at weekends. There is also regular manual handling during set up and clearing which training is provided for.
Why join us:
Casual Contract: Embrace flexibility while working with a purpose. We have a variety of shifts on offer, predominantly weekends and evenings, across our 3 main visitor centres (Camley Street Natural Park, Woodberry Wetlands and Walthamstow Wetlands)
Hourly rate: £16 per hour
Annual leave: Accrued based on the number of hours worked (20 days per annum pro rata)
Taxi home expensed when working past 23:00
For further details and to apply: https://londonwildlifetrust.livevacancies.co.uk/#/job/details/51