1. To professionally handle all C&E enquiries within agreed TEL standards and SLA’s.
2. To develop creative and accurate proposals, that reflect our client’s needs and event objectives.
3. To professionally follow up all enquiries and proposals within agreed and appropriate timescales focusing on increasing conversion and yield from all enquiries.
4. To arrange and conduct client site inspections and deliver solution-based show rounds that can be directly linked to the client’s objectives and desired event outcomes.
5. To proactively generate leads from enquiries and flag up potential new clients to the Business Development team.
6. To support the Business Development Managers through co-management and development of agreed client accounts.
7. To deliver accurate reports as requested in a timely fashion and keep up to date with all necessary sales activities to deliver maximum conversion levels.
8. To effectively update all client information on the C&E sales/event management system (Ivvy) and keep client details and correspondence up to date.
9. To maintain and develop excellent product knowledge and be open to marketplace developments, communicating these to the team where appropriate.
10. To produce all sales correspondence in an accurate, professional and timely fashion.
11. To ensure deposit payments are paid and received as per contract terms and conditions.
12. To liaise closely with the operations departments to ensure that client needs are understood and met.
13. To attend internal team sales and all other relevant meetings as required
14. To carry out post event debriefs with clients and/or follow-up on customer feedback surveys in conjunction with the coordination team.
15. To consistently achieve the required level of accuracy for handover with coordination team.
The job holder is accountable for:
1. Achievement of sales and personal KPI targets.
2. Achievement of team budgets.
3. C&E Sales contracts and deposit payments.
4. Providing accurate weekly forecasts of business on the books.
5. Ensuring individual mystery shopper target score is achieved.
6. Participation in sales promotions and activities as required.
7. Ensuring that all correspondence both internal and external is accurate, timely and appropriate.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
• Must have C&E sales experience, preferably within a large venue or sporting facility with a proven track record of meeting sales targets.
SKILLS & PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
• Will demonstrate the values of the Twickenham Experience and the Rugby Football Union.
• Will have excellent communication skills (written, verbal and interpersonal)
• Must show initiative and be a confident presenter and negotiator.
• Must be “customer oriented” with an understanding of the C&E sales process.
• Must be able to establish positive relationships with clients and colleagues alike command the respect of others.
• Must be able to present a highly professional image when representing TEL.
• Must be self-motivated and have the ability to maintain focus in the achievement of sales targets.
• Must demonstrate a thorough approach to work, and be able to organise time effectively.
• Will have a generally outgoing personality and enjoy social interaction.
• Must be competent in Microsoft Office and have a good understanding of database management.
• Personal circumstances must allow the candidate to work extended hours on occasion during times of peak activity.
Applications should be made via https://rfu.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=2100002V&tz=GMT...