Salary (inclusive of ILW allowance): £27,580 + overtime (up to £4,000 pa) rising to £31,070 (depending on performance)
We are seeking an enthusiastic and organised individual with effective administrative and communication skills to join our strong, motivated team, delivering events of the highest standard.
The team is responsible for managing and facilitating commercial events at the historic London Guildhall in the heart of the Square Mile. We help to deliver over 500 events each year, ranging from high profile corporate events and award ceremonies to large charity fundraisers and concerts.
The post holder will be responsible for planning and organising a number of City Corporation committee events, including lunches, dinners and visits, as well as managing commercial events within the Guildhall complex.
The post would suit an ambitious person, with previous event experience, who is dedicated, reliable and discreet.
Closing date: Friday 12th January 2018 at midday
- Venue and event management
- Organising events hosted by the City Corporation
- Promoting the Guildhall as an events venue
- Ensuring event objectives and timescales are met
- Support the planning of the Guildhall events diary
- Organising corporate/commercial events in a professional environment
- Co-ordinating and planning hospitality events
- Managing financial systems
- Venue diary management
- Prioritising a demanding and diverse workload
To apply for this role please visit - https://jobs.cityoflondon.gov.uk/