An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Events Co-ordinator to join our Sales and Events team here at the VSC. This is an exciting time of growth, Working at a prestigious not for profit private Club in Marble Arch London. You will work with external hire clients to co-ordinate their event requirements across a portfolio of various size Events.
We are looking for a highly organised and enthusiastic individual, who can deliver objectives successfully and efficiently to set deadlines. As a confident communicator, you will always maintain a diplomatic and professional approach.
- Event Management experience in the meetings industry
- Relevant Hospitality or Meeting Industry software proficiency
- Computer Literate
- Practical experience in Food and Beverage service and functions organisation
- A strong team player with superior inter-personal skills
- Highly customer focused
- Good communication skills with an excellent eye for detail
- Team player.
If you are….
- Passionate – about understanding and responding to a client’s needs
- Enthusiastic – about hospitality and great customer care
- Hardworking – who can take the initiative to get things done and work to deadlines
- Motivated – to learn and excel in events industry
- Self-starting – excellent at organisation and calm under pressure
- Friendly – able to work in a team with a fantastic team spirit
Working pattern: Monday to Friday, however there is weekend work for some event bookings, 40 hours per week, including some early mornings and evenings.
Salary: £27,500 plus Workplace Pension.
Free meal on duty, free filter coffee and tea throughout your working day, Holiday entitlement: 28 days holiday including bank holidays
Additional paid Duty Manager shifts after successful probation period.
How to apply
To apply for this post, please email the following:
Please view our website
Please send a supporting statement, explaining why you believe you can do this role a comprehensive CV including details of your achievements in each role.