Unique Venues of London is looking for an experienced Freelance Communications Specialist to create and implement communications strategies that further our goals. We are looking for someone who can promote our brand, interact with key industry stakeholders and drive business to our website.
Applicants should be excited about developing and implementing plans to engage target audiences and spread the message of Unique Venues of London and our member venues.
The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of success in the communications sector or related fields, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Provide a fresh and creative approach to corporate communications utilising all media
- In-depth knowledge of activating plans across all social media platforms.
- A dynamic, creative, tenacious, proactive person to motivate members venues to share their activity, present updates and propose ideas at UVL member meetings on corporate communications activity as and when required.
- To ensure all corporate communications activity supports UVL in promoting all its member venues and its drive to increase business for all.
- To ensure UVL is recognised as the voice for the industry, a leader in the field, through representation across all media platforms and events.
- A solid reporting method to track the success of corporate communications activity
- Support the UVL newsletter introduction and article submissions.
Annual budget circ. £12,000
Applications to be sent to Unique Venues of London:
Deadline – Thursday 31st January 2019
Availability from February/March 2019