We are currently seeking a Meetings & Events Planner to join our new team of Meeting Plananers and play a key role in facilitating sales and event management services for bookings at the Royal College of Physicians (RCP). The position involves assisting in all aspects of sales, administration, database management and client liaison across all functions within the Meetings & Events facilities.
Applicants will need to be confident, friendly and professional in dealing with customers and knowledgeable about aspects of event management. Candidates must have previous experience in a similar coordination role within a similar venue environment.
Typical duties will include:
- Professionally respond to customer enquires via email, telephone or face to face contact
- Prepare accurate client invoices in a timely manner pre and post event
- Conduct show rounds and provide client hospitality
- Promote the RCP’s facilities to prospective external clients by demonstrating an in-depth knowledge of the products on offer
- Generate leads by networking existing accounts, both current and lapsed, to develop new business
- Co-ordinate event details for corporate and private functions including lunches, seated dinners, receptions, meetings, conferences, ceremonial occasions and weddings.
Applicants must be:
- Passionate about exceeding customer expectations
- Enthusiastic, positive and motivated to continually develop services levels
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a high standard of both verbal and written English
- Smart, presentable and courteous with a welcoming personality
- Organised, able to multitask and show initiative with an eye for detail
To apply or for further comprehensive details please contact Natacha Allen