An exciting opportunity for a passionate and enthusiastic individual to join our strong, motivated team, delivering high profile events to the highest standard.
The team is responsible for managing commercial events at the historic London Guildhall in the heart of the Square Mile. We help to deliver over 500 events each year, ranging from high profile corporate events and award ceremonies to large charity fundraisers and concerts.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and highly organised individual. The successful candidate will be able to prioritise a diverse workload and work flexibly. High quality written and oral communication skills, strengths as a team player, good interpersonal skills and computer literacy are essential.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Events Administrator to gain experience supporting a range of high-profile events and to learn and develop their skills. The post is based at the City Corporation’s offices in Gresham Street EC2.
• Acting as the main point of contact for client enquiries
• Promoting the Guildhall venue, including showing potential new clients round the venue
• Supporting the forward planning of the Guildhall diary
• Ensuring event objectives and timescales are met
• Previous experience of an event environment is essential for this role
• High attention to detail, flexibility and the ability to work under pressure to meet targets
• Excellent communication skills and customer service experience
• Strong organisational skills, with flexibility to adapt to changes
• Experience of venue diary management and organisation of commercial events
• Team player
Interviews will be held week commencing Monday 25th October
For further information and to apply, please visit the City of London website: https://www.cityoflondon.gov.uk/jobs
Closing date: 22nd October - midday