Reports to: Head of Event Design
Pinstripes and Peonies are seeking a Wedding Designer to help expand our ever-growing business.
We are seeking a proactive Weddings and Floristry professional with strong interpersonal, creative and administrative skills and a passion for weddings who is keen to build Pinstripes and Peonies as well as their own reputation within an exciting industry. This role will give you the opportunity to flex your creative muscles as well as learning about the sector and industry as a whole. This role is perfect for a self-motivated, passionate individual who can work independently as well as part of team, to really build the Wedding brand for the business. Please note that due to the nature of weddings, there will be some evening and weekend work required.
- Handling initial wedding enquiries and creating quotes.
- Client Relationship Management (existing and new).
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements.
- Managing all hires to external agencies.
- Assisting the Event Design Team with quotes where necessary for Corporate work.
- Contributing to design meetings and helping to create new ideas for arrangements.
- Keeping the event diary updated and ensuring the floristry team have all event details.
- Creating weekly overview forms for the warehouse.
- Assisting the owner with any duties required.
- Working with the Creative Director on strategy for the Wedding market specifically.
- Ensuring that invoices are sent promptly and managed.
- Take charge of, and run with, the Pinstripes and Peonies Wedding Flowers brand.
- Attend site meetings with Clients.
- Proactively seek out new opportunities with Planners, Venues and other Suppliers.
- Contribute to website and marketing content with the Head of Event Design.
- Deliver freaking amazing wedding flowers!
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong administrative skills and MS Office literate.
- Passionate about the weddings industry.
- 2-4 years events experience in a Client facing role.
- Experience of floristry – not essential but desirable.
- Highly organised and self-motivated individual.
- Excellent eye for detail.
- Potential to design arrangements with a creative flair.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at once.
- Calm under pressure.
- Proactive sales.
- Telepathy and family mediation skills advantageous…
May be required to go out onto events in the evenings, weekends or early mornings.
Please send through your CV and a Covering Letter to –
Cathryn Goddard – firstname.lastname@example.org