This month, caterers Food by Dish had the pleasure of catering for a private dinner at the historic Martin Tower of The Tower of London. The evening was a successful addition to the many events Dish have been involved in at the unique Historic Royal Palace's venues in 2016.
The private dinner was in celebration of a 60th birthday, and a varied and interesting menu complimented the special occasion. The menu included:
• Pressed confit lamb shoulder, tagine vegetables & preserved lemon
• Savoury profiteroles with goats’ cheese, mint & lemon
• Sautéed wild mushrooms on puff pastry
• Breast of guinea fowl, chargrilled asparagus with a borlotti bean, chorizo and leek cassoulet, potato and sage crisps
• Stem ginger cheesecake with roast plum and honey ice cream
The organiser of the dinner kindly went on to provide the following words to Food by Dish's senior events manager James Sargison:
“You were superb and everyone worked so well. It all completely exceeded my expectations to a huge extent. The food was superb and you organised it all excellently. It was a delight to work with you.”
To find out more about the Historic Royal Palaces venues and the kind of events that take place there please contact the Food by Dish team on 0208 269 0398 or firstname.lastname@example.org.