Leave daylight behind and put your senses to the test in this illuminating exhibition. Meet the creatures that thrive at night, in pitch-black caves and deep in the sea. Enter the worlds of nocturnal animals and discover how they find their way around their environment, hunt, mate and evade predators.
Venture into the shadows of a bat cave where intriguing characters dwell in the rocky underworld. Take a deep breath and immerse yourself in the beauty of underwater bioluminescent display and get up-close to the weird and wonderful life which flourishes in the darkness.
- Encounter live Mexican blind cave fish that don't need eyes to navigate.
- See yourself through the eyes of a cave boa.
- Get hands-on with familiar nocturnal animals.
- Smell the distinctive aromas of the bat cave.
- Enjoy breathtaking live footage from the deep sea.
- Hear a symphony of nocturnal sounds and identify the creatures that make them.
Get in touch with the Natural History Museum's venue hire team on 0207 942 5434 to add this private exhibition viewing to your celebration plans!