Middle Temple is situated on the bank of the Thames in central London, and is known as one of the most exciting venues in the capital to host weddings, parties, corporate events and much more.
Complimenting the impressive event space, which includes the finest Elizabethan Hall in the UK, Middle Temple offers its guests an intensely mouthwatering and delicious banqueting menu that has been created by the extraordinarily talented head chef, Jordan Andrews.
Sourcing and using the finest ingredients from exclusive and trusted suppliers, the dedicated team of chefs is committed to creating delectable dishes to satisfy every taste and appetite.
From canapés to bowl food, and three course feasts to a sumptuous cheese board, Middle Temple’s menu is full of variety and exciting combinations that are sure to stimulate and delight the taste buds.
- Watercress, poached egg and garlic toast soup.
- Tuna tataki with cucumber, radish, avocado puree and ponzu dressing.
- Blue swimmer crab and chive ravioli with crushed broad beans, chili oil and lobster jus.
- Wagyu beef tartar with pickled wild mushrooms and egg yolk.
- Roast rump of new season lamb with pan-fried potato gnocchi, mint braised peas and grilled shallots.
- Poached rhubarb with orange and oat crumble, clotted cream and raspberries.
- White chocolate parfait with lemon curd, almond and thyme crisp and burnt honey.
From a handful of guests to parties of 700, Middle Temple can create a truly bespoke package for any event that goes beyond expectation, in every way possible, at this exalted and esteemed venue.
To get in touch with the Middle Temple events department call 0207 4274820 or email:email@example.com