This Christmas, award-winning cultural destinations the Museum of London and the Museum of London Docklands will transport guests back in time to the great frost fairs of the 18th and 19th centuries, for a celebration of the festive period.
Inspired by the periods in which Londoners came out to play on the frozen River Thames, both venues will be elaborately dressed with elegant bunting, a Punch and Judy stand and traditional market stalls, designed to immerse guests in the spirit of the Christmas season. As well as the two venues’ distinct event spaces, drinks receptions can be served in one of the many galleries at either site. Organisers looking to add an extra wow-factor can do so with the additional hire of themed actors and actresses who will set the scene and mingle with guests.
The themed packages, available for both exclusive and shared parties cater for between 100 and 1,000 guests and start from £67 per person (+VAT).
- Frost Fair theme
- Unlimited Prosecco or Frost Fair cocktails
- Dinner or reception menu of your choice
- Unlimited beer, house wine and soft drinks
- AV package including a PA system, staging, projector, plasma screen, uplighters, LED digital
- ellipse and full professional AV technical support
- Hire of event space with access to the Galleries during the first hour of the party
- Access from 6.30pm - 11pm, with the option to continue until 1am (additional charges apply)
- Full event management and staffing
- Christmas tree in Entrance Hall
Sarah McQueen, venues and hospitality manager at the Museum of London commented, ‘We’re delighted to be reprising our hugely popular Frost Fair packages at the Museum of London, and for the first time, the Museum of London Docklands. The themed packages will offer guests a chance to celebrate a little known part of the capital’s history, all set to the stunning backdrops of our two distinctive venues.’
The venue will also be exhibiting at the London Christmas Party Show and is currently taking bookings for buyers interested in meeting with the team. Please contact Sarah McQueen on 0207814 5614 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your slot.
For more Christmas package information please click here.