The Museum of London will be lighting up the night with a summer party season inspired by their major exhibition, London Nights, while the Museum of London Docklands will be inviting guests to enjoy riverside celebrations at the Grade I listed Canary Wharf venue.
London Nights is a major exhibition exploring London after dark from the centre of the city to the suburbs through a range of historic and contemporary photography. Encapsulating the spirit of the exhibition, summer parties at the Museum of London will be dazzlingly illuminated with colourful uplighters, neon serving trays and interactive black lights, keeping the party shining bright long after the sun has gone down. Whether for an informal drinks reception or an impressive corporate event, the Terrace Rooms, with their own private gardens & patio, provide the ideal setting for a summer soiree.
Parties held at the Docklands site, will be themed to celebrate the maritime history of London, inviting guests to discover the depths of the Thames with nautical styling, menus and entertainment. Guests can also take full advantage of the summer weather, in the newly constructed river-side veranda, the Muscovado Terrace, all set to the backdrop of London’s futuristic financial centre.
The themed packages, available for both exclusive and shared parties cater for between 50 and 200 at Museum of London and between 50 and 400 guests at Museum of London Docklands and start from £66 per person (+VAT).
The Museum of London packages include:
- Venue hire from 6.30 - 11pm
- A 2 course BBQ or bowl food dinner
- Unlimited Prosecco or summer cocktails for the first hour
- Unlimited house wine, beer & soft drinks throughout
- Unlimited bar snacks
- Beautiful glassware, crockery and full event set up
- 6 dressed poseur tables
- Event management & staff
The Museum of London Docklands packages include:
- Hire of the Muscovado Hall and Terrace 6.30 - 11pm
- Welcome rum cocktails or Prosecco for the first hour
- Complimentary nibbles
- Four canapés & four bowls or BBQ menu
- Three hour drinks packages with cellar selection wines, bottled beers & mocktails
- Poseur tables dressed in Urbane Blue Haze linen
- Bar linen, stemware, cutlery, crockery & service equipment
- Event management and staff
Sarah McQueen, venues and hospitality manager at the Museum of London commented, ‘We can’t wait for guests to see our two fantastic themes for this year’s summer season. Both play on the collections held at the two sites and will offer guests a unique insight into the history of the Capital. We’re especially excited for visitors to enjoy our new Thames-side terrace at The Museum of London Docklands and encourage anyone looking to enjoy the summer sun to get booking!’
For more summer party package information please click here.