A very special venue for couples whose love towers above all
- New for 2020, couples will have the opportunity to get married within one of the most iconic bridges in the world, as Tower Bridge opens its East Walkway for exclusive daytime wedding ceremonies.
- The unique setting boasts an incredible glass floor and panoramic views of the city skyline, 42m above the River Thames.
- Couples can book this once in a lifetime opportunity during September through to December 2020, with further details here.
Image Credit: GregAllenphoto.com
London’s defining landmark, Tower Bridge is offering couples the chance to get wed inside its iconic walkways during daylight hours – for the first time in the Bridge’s history. The historic location, which celebrated its 125th anniversary last year, is renowned for its spectacular panoramic views overlooking the heart of the city.
Renowned as perhaps the most romantic bridge in London and a symbol of our love affair with the city – couples looking for a ceremony as unique as their union will be able to exchange their vows on the Bridge itself throughout September to December 2020.
There are few settings that could be more memorable than Tower Bridge for a perfect riverside wedding venue, with natural light and stunning city views of countless London landmarks across Greenwich and East London, as well as a bird’s-eye view 42m above the River Thames below.
For £3,000, the iconic wedding venue includes:
- Three-hour private hire of the East Walkway (daytime)
- Event set up for up 15 people including the happy couple
- Two members of staff to ensure the day runs without a hitch
- Microphone and sound systems to help make the ambience even more special
Chris Earlie, Head of Tower Bridge, said: “My heart goes out to so many couples that have had their wedding plans scuppered by the uncertainty during this time. So, I’m really proud that we are able to offer a truly memorable and unique wedding for those still longing for that magical wedding experience. Love will literally be in the air!”
The East Walkway is currently open to ceremony bookings. Tower Bridge is closely monitoring government guidance around receptions to toast the happy couple and their guests.
How to enquire
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 236 2149.