The countdown to Christmas has well and truly begun and to celebrate the festive season, we have gone out to our member venues to help us create a yuletide hamper made up of luxury gifts, which can be won by one lucky person. The competition celebrates both the originality and diversity of our membership.
Unique Venues of London is ushering in the festive season by launching a special competition, giving everyone the opportunity to win an exclusive hamper made up of luxurious gifts which have been kindly donated by its member venues.
The competition has been designed to raise awareness of the breadth and originality of Unique Venues of London’s membership, from heritage houses and world-famous museums to modern landmarks and renowned performing arts spaces.
The competition will run from Friday 18th November 2016 and will close on Wednesday 7th December 2016. The winner will be announced on Thursday 8th December 2016.
Each item in the hamper emphasises a stand-out feature or experience from its contributing member venue.
· A Saatchi Gallery bottle of Pommery Champagne
· Two jazz concert tickets at St. Martin’s-in-the-Field
· A Chelsea Pensioners Cuddly Bear from the Royal Hospital Chelsea
· An RSA House branded bottle of Nyetimber
· Afternoon tea for two at the National Theatre
· Two tickets to a BFI IMAX showing
· A bespoke Harrow School Monopoly board game
· A box of homemade Spitalfields Venues salted caramel brownies
· Twelve hand-painted Southbank Centre baubles
· A private backstage tour of the Royal Opera House
· ‘Light through a lens’, Trinity House’s history of lighthouses
· Two tickets to Madame Tussaud’s ‘Lates’ experience
· An elegant Wellington Arch snow globe
· Crime Classics Christmas Collection from the British Library
· A Museum of the Order of St. John engraved hipflask
· A bottle of artisan London Gin from Shakespeare’s Globe
· A Henry VIII-inspired apron and spoon from the Tower of London
· A hardback history of Hampton Court Palace
· Two tickets to the Wildlife Photographer of the Year exhibition at the Natural History Museum
· A private tour for two of Spencer House with a glass of Champagne
· Lunch for two at Middle Temple Hall’s restaurant
· A Cutty Sark Christmas gift pack (fudge, sweets and shortbread with a wee dram of whisky and a pair of tickets to come aboard the renowned tea clipper)
· A jar of homemade mustard from RIBA
· A bottle of organic sparkling wine from Syon Park’s Albury vineyard
· A bottle of robust red wine from Old Royal Naval College
· A pouch of Hotel Chocolat ‘masks’ from BAFTA 195 Piccadilly
· Two tickets to a Dulwich Christmas at Dulwich Picture Gallery
· A branded rugby ball from Twickenham Stadium
· Royal Albert Hall tea leaves, tea caddy and mug
· IWM London’s ‘Fashion on a ration’ (hand cream, mirror and lip balm)
· A hardback history of Two Temple Place
· Two tickets to Christmas at Kew Gardens
· A hardback history of Westminster Abbey
· Two fast track tickets to the Coca-Cola London Eye