This Grade I listed former Georgian warehouse, built in 1802, offers a distinctive backdrop for entertaining. Its original pine columns and floors juxtapose stylishly with contemporary fittings, offering exceptional opportunities for corporate entertaining from formal dinners, champagne receptions, and meetings.
|Reception||30 - 1 350|
|Lunch||30 - 70|
|Dinner||30 - 200|
|Dinner dance||30 - 150|
|Meeting/conference||16 - 146|
|Exhibition space (m2)|
|Marquee capacity||0 - 0|
|Outside space||0 - 0|
This year, capture the magic of a Christmas in Canary Wharf’s only grade 1 listed venue.
Dating back to 1802, the venue was once a store for vast quantities of rum, sugar and molasses from the West Indies, a past that resonates through the building. Located on West India Quay, just moments from Canary Wharf, the museum provides an incredible backdrop for your company’s Christmas celebration.
With prices starting at just £62 per person, every package includes:
• A glass of Prosecco or Rum Punch on arrival
• Dinner or reception menu of your choice
• Unlimited beer, house wine and soft drinks
• AV package – including a PA system, uplighters, platform
• Hire of Sugar Store with access to the galleries on second floor or hire of the Wilberforce Room with access to the galleries on the third floor
• Access from 6.30pm-11pm, with the option to continue until 1am (additional charges apply)
• Full event management and staffing
• Furniture and linen
• Christmas tree in the Muscovado Hall