This Grade I listed former Georgian warehouse, built in 1802, offers a distinctive backdrop for entertaining. Its original pine columns and floors juxtapose stylishly with contemporary fittings, offering exceptional opportunities for corporate entertaining from formal dinners, champagne receptions, and meetings.
|Reception||30 - 1 350|
|Lunch||30 - 70|
|Dinner||30 - 200|
|Dinner dance||30 - 150|
|Meeting/conference||16 - 146|
|Exhibition space (m2)|
|Marquee capacity||0 - 0|
|Outside space||0 - 0|
With its waterside location and beautiful Grade I listed features, the Museum of London Docklands is the perfect setting for your summer party.
From just £79 per person, our summer package includes a cocktail reception, unlimited house wine, beer and soft drinks throughout the evening, as well as a sumptuous BBQ provided by our in-house caterer Ampersand. The Muscovado Hall’s original exposed brickwork and pine columns will create a unique backdrop for your event and, if the weather is good, you can enjoy our terrace space overlooking the sun-drenched quayside.
This year, capture the magic of a Christmas in Canary Wharf’s only grade 1 listed venue.
Dating back to 1802, the venue was once a store for vast quantities of rum, sugar and molasses from the West Indies, a past that resonates through the building. Located on West India Quay, just moments from Canary Wharf, the museum provides an incredible backdrop for your company’s Christmas celebration.
With prices starting at just £62 per person, every package includes:
• A glass of Prosecco or Rum Punch on arrival
• Dinner or reception menu of your choice
• Unlimited beer, house wine and soft drinks
• AV package – including a PA system, uplighters, platform
• Hire of Sugar Store with access to the galleries on second floor or hire of the Wilberforce Room with access to the galleries on the third floor
• Access from 6.30pm-11pm, with the option to continue until 1am (additional charges apply)
• Full event management and staffing
• Furniture and linen
• Christmas tree in the Muscovado Hall